Basketball season is here, which means it’s time to get your team jerseys! But if you’re on a budget, you may be wondering how much a custom basketball jersey will cost. The answer? It depends on what kind of jersey you want and how fancy the design is. Luckily, there are lots of ways to save money when ordering your custom basketball jersey so you’ll have more cash left over for snacks at the game!
Choose an easy jersey.
Choosing an easy custom basketball jersey is the best way to save money. If you’re buying a custom basketball jersey for the first time, don’t go all out with colour and design. Instead, choose one with fewer colours, numbers, words and stripes or logos. That way you won’t have to pay extra for customizing each piece separately and can get by with just one print job instead of multiple ones (which would be much more expensive).
Ask for a gift certificate or gift card.
If you know someone who loves to spend money on sports jerseys, then this is the best way to ask for a gift. They can use the gift card or certificate at their favourite store and get exactly what they want. This is also a great way to save money when custom basketball jerseys because it will allow you to buy something that would normally cost more than $50 without spending too much of your own money!
Create your own custom logo and design.
If you’re looking to create your own custom logo, there are a few things that you should know. First, make sure to use a design tool like Photoshop or Illustrator. These programs allow users to create vector images a type of graphic that can be scaled up or down without losing quality. They also allow for more flexibility when editing than JPEGs and PNGs do because they don’t lose quality when enlarged or shrunken down in size.
Second, decide whether you want an image in black and white (grayscale) or colour (RGB). If it’s going on clothing, go with black-and-white because colours may run when exposed to heat from washing machines and dryers over time which could cause unsightly stains on your shirt!
Buy season tickets or club seats instead of individual tickets.
If you’re a diehard fan, buying season tickets or club seats is the way to go. Not only do you get access to better seats and a better view of the game, but you also get access to exclusive club events that are usually not open to general admission ticket holders.
If there are any players on your favourite team who have become favourites of yours too, then this option could be perfect for you! The players love interacting with their fans and taking pictures during these special events where they can really interact with them one-on-one instead of just seeing them from afar during games or practices.
Get a second-hand jersey instead of buying new.
If you find yourself in the market for a new basketball jersey, consider buying second-hand. You can find quality jerseys at local thrift stores or on websites like eBay and Craigslist. If you’re unsure of whether an item is real, there are some simple ways to tell:
- The seller should include photos of both sides of the jersey along with measurements (in inches). If they don’t supply these details, it may be easier than expected to spot a fake because there won’t be any way for you to see if their measurements match up with ones listed online or in other places where authentic jerseys have been sold previously.
- Look closely at how well-made everything seems from stitching down through buttons/zippers/buttons and compare it against pictures online before committing financially if possible!
There are lots of ways to save money.
There are lots of ways to save money when you get a custom basketball jersey!
- Choose an easy jersey. If you’re looking for something that’s simple, consider choosing a plain white or black basketball jersey. These will be easier on your wallet and still look great when customized with lettering and numbers. If you want something more colourful or unique, try getting creative with the colours in your design instead of splurging on an expensive design that uses all sorts of different hues throughout the whole thing (like this one).
- Ask for gift certificates or gift cards instead of cash when someone gives birthdays presents from their favourite stores like Nike and Adidas you can use those funds towards buying custom jerseys instead!
- Create your own custom logo and design so that no matter what kind of shirt material looks best with whatever style number font works best with how many stripes should go down each sleeve length (and maybe even add some glitter). It’ll cost less than buying one pre-made because there won’t be any extra fees associated with using copyrighted designs/logos.
We hope you enjoyed our list of ways to save money when buying a custom basketball jersey. If you’re looking for more tips on how to save money, check out our other articles on the subject!